It’s time to account for changes that may have occurred in your life during the past year that could affect your insurance, as well as changes in the insurance industry that could impact you. Here are just a few examples:
- Home in a trust? We need to have you call us if you do not currently have your trust listed on your policy. We simply need to protect the assets of the trust by adding on an endorsement to your policy, at no charge to you.
- Pay off your mortgage? Some companies offer a mortgage free discount and the mortgage lenders do not notify us when you pay it off.
- Did you receive a gift of jewelry, furs or valuable collectibles? We have limits in your policy that we should discuss.
- It is now legal to use your smart phone to show proof of insurance. Simply snap a photo of your proof and keep it stored on your phone. Do this at each renewal so you always have an updated copy.
- License plates can now be renewed up to 6 months in advance of the expiration. This allows those that will be away from home at that time to handle the renewal before they leave.