Would you like an inexpensive way to protect your assets and financial future from unforeseen events?
If you’re faced with a lawsuit or need to pay expenses to another party as a result of an injury or accident– the costs may quickly exceed the coverage limits of your auto or homeowners policy. A personal umbrella insurance policy provides broad coverage designed to protect your personal assets from unexpected catastrophic lawsuits.
If you answer yes to any of these you should consider purchasing an umbrella policy:
- Do you entertain at home including play dates and sleepovers?
- Do you have children at home or in college?
- Do you own animals or take care of someone else’s animals?
- Are you on social media?
- Do you travel outside of the US?
- Do you volunteer or serve on any boards?
- Do you own recreational vehicles or watercraft?
- Do you have a swimming pool or trampoline?