Cost Containment Strategies
Innovation in Health Insurance is what happens when you pair a world-class regional health network backed by the University of Michigan/Metro Health with BHS’s intelligent benefit design. This product was developed to help West Michigan businesses --and their employees -- fight the rising costs of healthcare without compromising on quality or coverage.
Bending Your Healthcare Cost Curve
Better healthcare doesn’t have to cost more. In fact, research shows that access to excellent primary care not only keeps your employees healthy - it reduces overall healthcare spend.
- SIGNIFICANT HARD-DOLLAR & STOP-LOSS CLAIM SAVINGS
- MORE TRANSPARENCY in pricing and reporting
- MORE ENGAGED participants
- REDUCTION OF DUPLICATION in services and related waste
- ON-SITE HEALTH AND WELLNESS EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS customized to each employer
- DEDICATED NURSE PRACTITIONERS that support employer efforts in improving the health of the workforce
- EXTENSIVE CLAIM REPORTING & DATA ANALYSIS
- TRUSTED RELATIONSHIPS between all parties focused on offering a comprehensive program while realizing savings for employers and participants
Find out if Metro Care is right for your company. Talk to our specialists.
Metro Care has defined fee schedules for the delivery of all professional and facility care delivered within the Metro Health and Michigan Medicine health systems. This translates into substantial savings for both employers and employees.
To see the savings impact the Metro Care program can have based on your current claims, talk with your broker about specific repricing examples.