Flood Insurance

Anywhere it can rain, it can flood. That’s why it’s important to take steps before, during, and after a flood to mitigate losses.

NFIP flood insurance policy covers direct physical losses caused by a flood.

A flood is a general and temporary condition of partial or complete inundation of two or more acres or two or more properties of normally dry land area from

  • Overflow of inland or tidal waters
  • Unusual and rapid accumulation or runoff of surface waters from any source; or mud flow

Over 20% of all flood insurance claims are from outside of a “high risk” flood area (https://www.floodsmart.gov/flood-insurance/why). If you are not in a “high risk” flood zone, then you may be eligible for lower-cost preferred rating.

Anyone who lives in a flood zone or a participating community can purchase a flood policy. Click on the link below for more information.

Our team understands that “one size fits all” is not an insurance option; we’d be more than happy to chat about your individual insurance needs.

Something went wrong.
Please provide your full name
Something went wrong.
Something went wrong.
Something went wrong.
Something went wrong.
Something went wrong.
Submitting form...

Thanks for submitting your request! A member of our team will be in touch with you shortly.

Homeowners Insurance

Renters' Insurance

Umbrella Insurance

Travel Insurance

Personal Health, Life, Dental

Condo Insurance

Auto Insurance