Candidates interested in this position should be able to provide a high level of customer service to commercial lines clients; develop and maintain relationships with clients and underwriters; assist producers in obtaining and retaining business.
- Service existing clients needs
- Review and process new and renewal policies
- Handle bond issues
- Provide first contact for new claim report; fax loss report to carrier
- Handle communication with clients and carriers by telephone, fax and email in a prompt, efficient, and polite manner
- Negotiate pricing and coverage with carrier companies
- Obtain renewal information for current carrier, assess underwriting issues, and collect data from insured
- P&C License
- CISR Designation preferred
- Knowledge of insurance products and usage including rating procedures, coverage, and industry operations
- Able to multi task and prioritize with numerous interruptions
- Intermediate computer skills – knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, and email required. Knowledge of Epic agency management system a plus.