Candidates interested in this position should be able to assist the Commercial Lines Account Managers by processing changes, renewals, rating, and providing a high level of customer services to clients.
- Process new policies, renewals, endorsements, certificates and audits for correct premium and invoice transactions
- Follow up on change confirmations
- Process and confirm cancellations and reinstatements to ensure accurate and timely resolution
- Determine reasons for cancellations and attempt to save accounts; communicate with CSA’s or producers
- Prepare and complete applications in coordination with CSA’s
- Complete insurance ratings using insurance company proprietary software
- Handle fax and phone requests for certificates
- Assist with bonds
- Assist or fill in for CSA
- Compliance with organizational policies and procedures, including code of conduct and attendance policy
- P&C License, or obtain license within 6 months
- Knowledge of insurance products and usage including rating procedures, coverage, and industry operations
- Ability to problem solve
- Able to multi task and prioritize with numerous interruptions
- Intermediate computer skills – knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, and email required. Knowledge of Epic agency management system a plus.