Can you afford to replace all your belongings out of pocket?
Many renters don’t realize their personal possessions inside their apartment or rental home aren’t covered by their landlord’s insurance policy. From burglary and pipe bursts to smoke damage and vandalism, when the unthinkable happens, make sure you’re covered.
Renters' Insurance Policy Covers:
- Personal belongings - furniture, clothing, appliances
- Additional living expenses incurred - if the residence is temporarily uninhabitable following a loss
- Personal liability - for bodily injury and property damage claims or lawsuits
- Special Personal Property Coverage - Provides broader coverage than the base policy by covering additional causes of loss to personal possessions.
- Scheduled Personal Property Coverage - Items such as jewelry, recreational vehicles and watercraft can be scheduled on the policy. For example, loss or misplacement of scheduled personal items is covered with this endorsement.
- Personal Property Replacement Cost - Provides “new for old” coverage - no depreciation