Q: Should I be insuring my valuable record collection?

November 17, 2017


Yes. You can purchase a policy to cover the collection or add it to a home policy as a special rider. The basic home policy pays the actual value of a vinyl record and not the collectors price, so this is the reason this is so important to discuss with your agent any valuables you may have.

Answered by:

Lori VanderZouwen

Account Manager

35 years’ insurance experience, 35 years at BHS Insurance

Ask a Question

Have a question? We'd love to hear from you.

Send us a question and we'll respond as soon as possible.

Something went wrong.
Please provide your full name
Something went wrong.
Something went wrong.
Submitting form...


Your question has been submitted.