Your first step is to check with the city/township where you live to find out which rules and regulations apply to an Airbnb situation.
Secondly, call your agent. Every carrier has a different stance on short-term rentals. We will need to know:
- Which is being rented – room or house?
- For how long (nightly/weekly/monthly)?
- Frequency (summer only/year round)?
- Will you be staying there while it is rented?
- What is the projected income?
There may be follow-up questions but this is a good place to start. We are excited to assist you in your new venture!