Affordable Care Act
The health care reform law has had a massive impact on the health care system in the United States, and different employers have different compliance needs.
- How do you stay up to date on changes in legislation?
- What sources do you rely on for accurate and timely information?
- Do you offer affordable health coverage to substantially all of your full-time employees?
- Do you know how many full-time equivalent (FTE) employees you have?
- Have you decided if you will continue offering coverage, and has your current broker helped you evaluate the best options for you?
At BHS, we provide you with timely updates on health care reform and explain how changes will affect your business, in layman’s terms. In addition, we provide information on how to ensure that your plan provides minimum value so you stay in compliance.
We Have Answers
If you have questions about the Affordable Health Care Act, we have answers.