Ask an Agent: Vacationing Outside of the Country?

October 05, 2017
Travel Insurance,

Q: My family will be spending two weeks outside of the country in the upcoming month. Are there any changes we should be making to our insurance policy during that time?


A: Yes. Travel insurance is available on our website. There are different types of policies you can purchase that include trip interruption and medical coverage. You also need to verify if your auto policy will cover you if renting a car. If you are leaving the country, be assured your personal contents are covered anywhere in the world. Are you renting recreational vehicles or boats? You may want to purchase a personal umbrella policy for liability protection.


What can BHS Insurance help you with? We have over 25 associates dedicated to finding the best coverage for your life, home and auto needs. Request a quote online today.


Answered by:



     Lori VanderZouwen, Account Manager

      35 years’ insurance experience

      35 years at BHS Insurance

      Email me!